Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kelvin's First Playlist

Someone was VERY upset this morning. We believe he may have been pleading for Child Protective Services based on the volume of his cries.. I put together a little playlist for him and we danced and danced and he LOVED IT! He calmed right down! Went from 60 to 0 in like 1.4 seconds. It was amazing! Daddy is very tired though. That was a lot of dancing and singing for someone as out of shape as I am..

Here's the playlist:

I Love Beans - Cartoon Planet BBQ
I'm On Standby - Grandaddy
Secret Monorail - Parker Paul
I'm A Believer - The Monkees
Day O - Harry Belafonte
Particle Man - They Might Be Giants
Swinging On A Star - Bing Crosby
Jump In The Line - Harry Bellafonte
If I Wasn't Shy - They Might Be Giants
Stand - R.E.M.
Across The Universe - Fiona Apple (Pleasantville Soundtrack)
You Ruined Everything - Jonathan Coulton
Pork And Beans - Weezer
A Knife And A Fork - Information Society
With A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles
A Fable With No Moral - Quasi
Stroller Town - Jonathan Coulton
Foux Du Fafa - Flight Of The Conchords
Manta Ray - Nan Vernon
Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra
Put A Lid On It - Squirrel Nut Zippers
Fearless - Pink Floyd

No comments: